1. Text the amount you would like to give to our church’s designated number (703-782-8737).
2. However, if you are a first time text-giving donor, you’ll be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point, your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for future text-giving donations
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed automatically to our GENERAL FUND. (Ex: $50 will go to GENERAL FUND)
- If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 BUILDING)
- If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose to donate to.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give, enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number”.